Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cookie

My going away party with Mecca Bah co-workers was held at Cookie on Thursday night. After weeks of discussion, the night finally arrived... and it was a blast! I started the night at Lounge...
Anyone who ever goes out with me knows that I am rather picky when it comes to beverages and that I stick to Vodka/Soda or Vodka/Cranberry ... well I found an AMAZING drink :) Urses, slow infused berry Vodka. Limes were muddled in the bottom of the glass, then a few cubes of ice were put in and a big shot of Urses. It was so amazing... like drinking cranberry juice with a kick! Well ... needless to say it hit the spot ... all night! Yikes





Brad and Adam ... introduced me to Urses.





Later we headed across the street to meet up with the rest of the clan... everyone was there! When Cookie closed, we took taxis to Damo's apartment despite the fact that he was fast asleep by this point. We took over... dancing to music and goofing around until we pretty much all fell asleep. Needless to say, the next day was spent sleeping and recovering... What a great farewell to some really really awesome people!







Jodi, Me, and Kazumi








Me and Broder





So I explained the American concept of "Sake Bomb" to my friend Chi who is Japanese in which we place chopsticks across the top of our beer glass and then put a shot of Sake on top of that... bang the table yelling "SAKE! SAKE!" and wait for the chopsticks to wobble and knock the Sake shot into the beer... ... she looked like an angry Japanese cartoon character as she started yelling "Stupid Americans!" and threw things at me!! haha




Chi and Trissy ... (picture her with water drops flying off her forehead like the Japanese cartoon characters)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home