Sunday, April 09, 2006

That 70s Party


Saturday night we celebrated Sarah's 21st birthday in Melbourne style. When Australians turn 18 they can legally consume alcohol, so why the huge celebrations on their 21st? Just for another reason to party! Seriously.

Sarah's party was 70s Disco theme and was held at her parent's house in Rowville. There were probably 100 people there and everyone was dressed up. I had quite a stressful time finding an outfit because the store that had the dress I wanted was closed both times when I went! Saturday afternoon I had about an hour to find something in an op-shop that fit and was appropriate for the party! Stress... I ended up with a dress that was great except that it was slightly small... I swear i have bruises on my chest from it being so tight! haha







Me, Andy, Mik,
Stuart, and Meg






Sarah's boyfriend on the right with some of his friends.


The party had great eats, speaches, music, people, and a place to sleep. We woke up in the morning for a breakfast cooked by her mom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, ha, ha, ha Stayin' Aliiiiiiiiiiiive.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home