Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Focus, Focus.... Pack

Even if i'm not physically or mentally ready, Doodle and I are officially internet ready for Australia with our blogs. Her link is www.Megjaussieadventures.blogspot.com and that is where you can get a more complete version of our lives in Australia since I know we're going to have so many fans of our blogs! ha! :)

So a big concern I have of late is the packing situation. Here I am planning to just take the essentials ... and I read in a pamphlet with tips on packing for Australia that I should take only 3-4 shirts and 1-2 pairs of shorts and 1-2 pairs of pants. Now, I counted what I have packed... being that I have 20+ shirts you can imagine how many pairs of pants/skirts/dresses/shorts I have to go with them. This might explain why I can't pick up my suitcase. Now ladies, you can understand me here... there's not a single shirt that can imagine not having with me .... what if I want to wear it and I don't have have it? Plus even if I can think of 3 shirts to take out... that's only like 3/4 of an ounce since girls shirts weight close to nothing. Is it worth 3/4 of an ounce to not have my favorite things for all occasions?? That is the decision I'm going to have to make tonight. I think I might have to call upon a neutral source to help me choose. I will have to ask "Punk " (my boyfriend) who I know will be so excited to help. On second thought... "Mimi" (my friend who dates Skeez' roommate) would be a good choice too. I get to hang out with Mimi while I'm up here because her boyfriend is deploying to Iraq on Saturday... about 5 days earlier than Punk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home