Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Caye Caulker, Belize

Caye Caulker was not nearly as pretty as Tobacco Caye but the night life was great. There were tons to travelers milling about as well as plenty of locals. Sarah and I both got our hair braided by Anita (we were told she was the best in Belize and we could "find her under the tree!").












I saw some incredible sunsets at Caye Caulker as well...

This was possibly one of the most incredible sunsets I've ever seen... good thing CJ came running over to check out the digital camera!

I got pickpocketed on the dance floor and chased the dude to the bathroom to confront him! I got my wallet back (the money was gone) with my credit cards and my ID. I was proud of my bravery because this guy was big!

I ate a HUGE lobster because they are really inexpensive in Belize. I looked really classy trying to crack the shell with the blunt end of a butter knife (apparently they don't use claw crackers in Belize) and the lobster actually drew blood from my finger even after it was dead!
Our friends from South Africa Mike and Grant at Sandbox on our last night in Caye Caulker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home